The Rings of Independence were five rings which were created by Trado, an elf of Aerenor. These rings were given to the leaders of each race in FT 2013.
- Elven Ring: A jewelled and superior ring was forged especially for Trado, ninety-second Totum Lord of the Elf Kingdom.
- Dwarven Ring: A tall, silver armband that would cover the entire wrist, this was to symbolise how much the dwarves actually mined. It was given to Fworimes Avir.
- Dragon Ring: Due to the dragon's size, this ring was seperated into eight, all of them clasped around the nails of the mighty dragon Haradir.
- Human Ring: Firm, mighty and made of pure gold-bronze, this ring was so tight that when it's original owner, Rondor Alashwin got it, his son had to cut the king's finger off to get it.
- Wizard Ring: It was thin as paper yet as durable as diamond, it was made of the strong elven metal Olophiarite, of which is the strongest armour/sword gem in the world.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.